Category : Procurement & Logistics
Experience : 2 years 8 months
Views : 90 views
Location: Africa, Tanzania
Desired Location: Africa
Address: Dar es salaam,Tanzania
Age: 32 Yrs
• Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
• Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
• Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
• Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
• Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies.
• Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
• Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
• Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
• Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
• Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
• Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
• Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
• Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.