Category : Engineering & Architecture
Experience : 2 years 5 months
Views : 90 views
Location: Africa, Tanzania
Desired Location: Africa , Tanzania
Age: 32 Yrs
Leveling and setting out, site supervision, data collection and analysis, preparation of the site layouts, other technical details regarding specific types of projects.
Project design and analysis, computer aided software design i.e. MASTER SERIES AND AUTOCAD, site supervision, design of an elevated tank with steel supports.
Project design and analysis, Design of multi-storey Arusha regional office project.
Design of multi-storey building, design of villa building at kinondoni, computer aided software design. RC design and detailing i.e. MASTER SERIES AND AUTOCAD,
Design and analysis of KASHAI MARKET for BUKOBA PROJECT,KHESA MARKET, MAJI TOWER for MINISTRY OF WATER PROJECT, STUDENT CENTER AT UDSM, storage tanks for URAMBO PROJECT, design and detailing UONGOZI PROJECT at BAGAMOYO, MLANDEGE ABATTOIR PROJECT, BARIADI PROJECT and Preparation of bar bending schedules for each of the project, computer aided software design. I.e. MASTER SERIES, AUTOCAD, and REVIT STRUCTURES.
1) Given instruction to worker for watering to the working structure, such as column, beam, brick wall, etc.
2) Instruction given to the worker for coming earlier in the morning at working place.
3) observing all the site plan sheet and work as it is, if there is require to create some change in site plan then discuss about that issue with our Sr. Engineer.
4) Taking all the safety precaution such as, safety of cement from water, safety of worker from electric shock.
5) wrote all the site work day to day with attendance of worker.
6) get record of all the materials coming at site such as brick, Murom, sand, cement bag, bar, and other.
7) Calculating the estimate of working day work such as, steel work, concreting work, form work, excavation, filling Murom, plastering,etc.
8) Write all the above data into working record book.
This was a 4 year degree programme which i specialized in Civil Engineering at St Joseph University in Tanzania and managed to obtain an upper second grade of 4.2 aggregates.
This an advanced programme and i took PCM/Economics and managed to obtain grade 2