Category : Education & Training
Experience : 31 years 10 months
Views : 90 views
Location: Asia, India
Desired Location: Australia and Oceania , New Zealand
Age: 57 Yrs
• Top Level Academic and General Administration, Policy, Strategic Planning, Finance, International Affairs, MOUs, Agreements
• Education, Examination, Evaluation and Certification of AMIE Graduate as equivalent to B. Tech. as per MHRD Notification ( around 40000 students appear in each of Summer and winter examination)
• Technical Activities in respect of 15 Engineering Disciplines, National Conventions, All India seminars, Indian Engineering Congress
• R & D funding, IEI Springer Journal Publication, coordination and monitoring,
• Professional body Memberships – Corporate and Technician level
• Responsible for the Policy and top level administration,
• Recruitment and Personnel affairs,
• Employees welfare and Labour Relations,
• Legal matters and Statutory Compliance
• Various Statutory and non statutory Committees – convening the meetings, preparing the Agenda and Minutes,
• Budgeting and Financial Management,
• Estate Management and building maintenance,
• Networking with various government and non government bodies.
• As Head of Environmental Management & Pollution Control of Chandrapura Thermal Power Station looking after all aspects of Environmental Management & Pollution Control activities of the thermal power plant in addition to Ash Evacuation, Land Reclamation, Social Development, Statutory Compliance and the action related to further environmental improvement.
Co-ordination.networking and liasoning with regulatory authority like MoEF, CPCB, JSPCB, Forest Dept on all the issues related to environment including EIA Studies etc.
• As the Head of Civil Dept of TPS of DVC, CTPS, all the power house civil works like construction and maintenance, zero water discharge, Dry Fly Ash System etc, Ash Management.
• ADMINISTRATION, LABOUR AFFAIRS, EMPLOYEES WELFARE, CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITES, BUDGETING, PROCUREMENT AND ESATE MANAGEMENT
Planning and Management of Technical Education at national level, Technical Manpower Training, Career Development of teaches, Autonomy of technical Institutions, Managing R & D projects, Professional Societies, Continuing Education, approval of new technical institutions and extension of approval of existing technical institutions, M. Tech level educational planning and management etc.
As Regional of Eastern Region of AICTE planned and executed the technical education institutes in eastern region as per the regulatory requirement.
Accreditation and Quality assurance in Technical education,
Administration and Budget etc
• Engineering planning and design,
• Water Resource management and watershed development,
• Environment Management – EIA and EMS
• Estate Management and building maintenance, water supply and sanitation
• Administration and budget control
Worked on Water Quality Studies of River Damodar stretched from Jharkhand to West Bengal in India
Studies on Surface and Ground Water Hydrology, Flood Forecasting, Watershed Management and Water Quality modelling