Category : Management
Experience : 7 years
Views : 633 views
Location: Africa, Cape Verde
Desired Location: Africa , Nigeria
Age: 47 Yrs
• Over-all in-charge of Reliability, Testing and Condition Monitoring Team projects for the whole Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) projects. Including, non-PDO Projects, respectively.
• Over-all in-charge of Testing & Commissioning Team for the whole Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) projects. Including, non-PDO
• Responsible for the inspection, monitoring and improvement initiatives for the whole Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) Oil & Gas Fields.
• Responsible for the Reliability of the whole Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) Oil & Gas Plants.
• Responsible for the safe execution of all projects for whole Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) Oil & Gas Fields.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement initiatives within the assigned project scope.
• Responsible in maintaining good relationship towards customers, suppliers and vendors.
• Over-all responsible for the execution of Electrical Testing and Life Assessment of all equipment for the whole Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) Oil & Gas Fields.
• Over-all in-charge of Utilities Management for the whole plantwide activities (PP Plants, MTBE Plants, Olefins Plant & Product Handling) pertaining to electrical under Reliability Department.
• Responsible in providing technical services to the existing plants including “As – Needed” support to expansion projects.
• Responsible in inspection, monitoring, evaluating and troubleshooting of process & equipment performance with recommendation for plant performance improvements.
• Responsible for the creation and maintaining of Tender files, quotations and associated documents.
• Responsible for the estimation cost for engineering, labor, project management, etc.
• Responsible for the smart coordination with Vendors, Suppliers and Clients.
• Responsible for the evaluation of bid proposals submitted by the Vendor, Contractor and Clients.
• Responsible in scrutinizing the tender documents submitted by the Vendor, Contractor and Clients.
• Responsible in monitoring, evaluating and trouble shooting of plant instrumentation & control system, including Advance Process Control (APC) & Alarms Management System (AMS), with recommendation for plant performance improvements.
• Responsible for effective administration of Management of Change (MOC) procedure to take care of Safety, Health, Environment (SHE) and quality related aspects for plant modifications.
• Responsible in providing plant technical support for important plant related issues (e.g. plant modification, , routine maintenance, RCA & MTBF improvement).
• Over-all Champion for Electrical Reliability Department Condition Monitoring Program.
• Over-all in-charge of PLANNING, EXECUTION and APPROVAL of plantwide activities (e.g. Shutdown, Condition Monitoring, Commissioning & Decommissioning).
• Over-all responsible for plant Commissioning & Decommissioning activities during plant shutdown. Including INSPECTION of all activities, before giving final approval and clearance.
• Responsible in providing all inputs pertaining to plant shutdown & turnaround packages /plans.
• Constant participation on plant shutdown & turnarounds (execution phase).
• Responsible in providing technical inputs on technical bid & contractor evaluation.
• Constant coordination with external contractors for QA/QC functional requirements.
• Responsible in continuous enhancement of reliability & monitoring of plant equipment by applying different reliability methodologies [i.e. Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Reliability Instrumented Systems (RIS), Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)].
• Responsible for the over-all monitoring of project aspects (e.g. budget, schedule, Scope of Work, etc.).
• Responsible to proactively resolve issue/concerns pertaining to project over-all performance.
• Responsible in negotiating with suppliers both technical and commercials aspects of the product.
• Responsible for the evaluation of tender documents, schedules, drawings, etc.
• Responsible for attending site surveys, bid clarification meetings and maintain reports.
• Responsible in maintaining and building healthy relationship with clients and other project management team across the project site.
• Responsible in estimating in-house production costs.
• Responsible in setting clear objectives with the team (e.g. design group, sub-contractors, etc.) in achieving productivity and the target completion of the project within the required budget.
• Responsible for the over-all plant Operations of Riyadh Plants B & D (RM6 & DISBO products) respectively.
• Over-all in-charge of manpower allocation/s needed on all manufacturing sites on Riyadh.
• Responsible for the daily SIM (Short Interval Meeting) meeting for Plants B & D Manufacturing Lines.
• Over-all in-charge of decision making especially on all production issue/s and concern/s.
• Over-all in-charge of implementing immediate design / lay-out change/s on all Switchgear Assemblies.
• Responsible in liaising between Design, Logistics, Warehouse, Purchasing, Servicing, Methods and etc. for any issue/s concerning the product.
• Responsible for the over-all plant Safety of all manpower for Plants B & D, respectively.
• Responsible in the over-all set-up of new product/model from Planning, Designing, Conceptualizing, and Development to Engineering Trial Run (ETR) until mass production stage.
• Responsible for budget generation and resources management for the whole duration of the project.
• Responsible in documenting the designed process flow for a certain model/product.
• Responsible in implementing POKA YOKE on all jigs & equipment/s and application of ERROR PROOFING process from NPI stage to mass production stage.
• Over-all in-charge of implementing process change/s from NPI to mass production.
• Responsible in liaising between Design Engineering, Manufacturing, Customers and Suppliers with regards to materials, products, jigs & equipment.
• Responsible for the start-up and qualification of the whole manufacturing line. Including preparation of Work Instructions, Process Control Plans, Visual Aids, etc.
• Responsible in injecting new process or jig/equipment improvement to have the most efficient manufacturing line.
• Responsible for YIELD improvement as well as QUALITY improvement to have the best manufacturing line within the establish budget level.
• Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Responsible in the over-all management of the operation of the production line including but not limited to: PLANNING, LEADING, ORGANIZING and CONTROLLING the whole Embedded Computing Operations both SMT & Back-end Production line.
• Supervises and align the daily activities of all OIC’s and Line Leaders with respect to production schedule furnished by planning department.
• Sees to it that my KEY RESULTS AREAS (Productivity, OEE, OTD, Scrap Rate, WIP & Material Consumption) are being met.
• Sees to it that manpower requirement is align according to the line operational requirement.
• Supervises and controls the activities of the line towards the effective utilization of Machines, Equipment and Manpower.
• Works with Process Engineering & Quality Engineering Departments in formulating corrective action/s for process and quality related issues and problems.
• Works closely with Planning Department and Materials Department to ensure the timely supply of materials and on time delivery of finished goods to the customer/s.
• Over-all in-charge of the Embedded Computing operations.
• Over-all in-charge of all support groups (Process Engineering, Equipment Engineering, Quality Assurance Engineering & Test Engineering).