Category : Management
Experience : 9 years 5 months
Views : 452 views
Location: Africa, Tanzania
Desired Location: Africa , Tanzania , Dar es Salaam
Age: 45 Yrs
• Follow-up on programmatic/operational issues emerging from missions and discussions with projects sponsors, government partners and other stakeholders.
• Monitor country level and regional level opportunities for donor funds mobilization.
• Develop data collection tools for M&E for the LFI projects.
• Organize and coordinate lessons learned workshops/review of program work plans with partners and other stakeholders.
• Facilitate documentation and reporting of assessments, program data, lessons learned and best practices for internal and external sharing.
• Coordinated M&E and project activities for Global Fund sub recipients under the AMREF group of more than 25 civil society organizations (CSOs)
• Led the implementation of programmatic activities and assisted partner organizations with programme management and technical advisory services
• Coordinated cross country research on AMREF priority intervention areas
• Coordinated partner relations and provided them with technical advice on program implementation
• Provided technical backstopping in the M&E system in all AMREF areas of operations and to partner organizations
• Developed and coordinated implementation of M&E capacity building plan for civil society organization partners
Provided technical support to the programme within AMREF implementation team and its implementing partners in line with national sexual reproductive health standards
• Guided technical teams and sub-grantees in identification and addressing health systems gaps and challenges among young people that impact in their sexual and reproductive health needs and rights
ided technical support to the programme within AMREF implementation team and its implementing partners in line with national sexual reproductive health standards
Bachelor of Arts in Community Development, Daystar University
August 1996 – May 2000 Some Courses included: Rural appraisal; population and demography; urban social structures, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation; Conflict Prevention and Social Mediation; Social Polic
y and Administration; African Economic Problems; Social Research Methods
Master of Arts in Development Studies: Courses: State and civil Society, Theories of Development, Economic development; Gender and Development; Planning Monitoring and Evaluation; Climate Change and
Development; Research Methodology
Thesis title: Impact of Privatization on water access to the urban poor in Tanzania. The research analyzed the social economic impact of water privatization among the urban dwellers in Manzese while providing an account of the vital role of water to human life and describing the role of the private sector water supply.