Category : IT/Software
Experience : 5 years 3 months
Views : 90 views
Location: Africa, Tanzania
Desired Location: Africa , Tanzania , Dar es Salaam
Age: 39 Yrs
• Network design ,Installation maintenance
• Configuring Cisco phones using Cisco unified Call Manager
• Configuring wireless access point over wireless controller
• Switches, Routers, Firewall and VPN Configuration
• LAN and WAN network monitoring Using solar wind
• Servers installation and administration
• Maintenance & management of the Critical Windows based Server Environment.
• Maintaining up to date Antivirus levels on all machines company wide.
• Active Directory accounts configuration and management
• Managing and monitoring of backups of all servers.
• Providing maintenance support and break-fix solutions.
• Follow documented processes i.e. implementing change control procedures.
• Liaising & meeting with external suppliers of IT services.
• Producing reports for senior managers.
• Troubleshooting technical problems and implementing solutions.
• Responsible for the fast and accurate troubleshooting of reported faults.
• Providing technical support via helpdesk systems for a wide range of internal & external applications.