There is a solution to your repetitive problems. The answer is to use tried and tested scientific methods that can be learnt and used; they work every time; in any type of industry, and with every supervisor and manager that follows the step by step methods of RCA.
This course provides delegates with the following:
- Know the difference between a successful (growing) and a declining (failing) business.
- What is competitiveness and productivity?
- Understanding what 'adding value' really mean and how to apply value adding steps.
- To understand what a problem is; how to record it; how to analyse it; and how to solve it.
- How to use our MS Word; Excel and PowerPoint tools to make the following RCA templates:
- Various types of problem recording sheets.
- Various types of Pareto Analysis templates.
- Advanced Ishikawa software diagrams.
- Advanced 5WHY software templates.
- Advanced 5S specific developed software.
- Fault Tree analysis and WBS templates.
- Various flowcharts for visual management.
- Histogram; Run Chart; X Chart templates.
- Scatter diagram and relationships charts.
- Simplified Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Corporate climate measuring tools.
- Productivity analysis and measuring tool.
- Is- Is Not analysis specific developed tool.
- The step-by-step software templates are streamlined during the course. They can be used immediately when returning to the workplace.