We are looking for DIRECTOR OF CREDIT AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - 1 Vacancy
• Master's Degree/Postgraduate' qualifications in Business Administration, Economics, Finance Agricultural
Economics or related discipline.
• Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience of which 5 must be in a senior position in a busy
development/commercial bank or banking/finance institution.
• Must have experience in dealing with agriculture financing. Experience with re-financing and wholesale
lending to the agricultural sector will provide an added advantage.
• Strong written and communication skills with ability to write reports in a concise and focused style.
• Possession of leadership and people management skills, and a team player with strong interpersonal and
• Possession of computer skills with good credit software knowledge.
• Knowledge of the banking Industry and its related laws, regulations, policies and procedures
Play a key role in business strategy formulation, and to prepare periodic business plans/budgets and
Aggressively develop and market the bank's business through contact with prospective clients , business
organizations. governmental and non-governmental organizations, etc.
Participate in the development of the bank's funding and credit philosophy, policies and procedures .
Observe the bank's approved credit policy including appraisal and approval of facility applications; control
of overdrafts and loans; scrutiny and recommendations on provisions for bad and doubtful debts.
Ensure proper supervision and monitoring of projects under implementation and operating borrower
companies, including financial intermediaries.
• Ensure timely submission of periodic reports on production, sales, finance and investment for operating
borrower companies, including financial Intermediaries.
• Ensure regular preparation of portfolio review reports and alert relevant departments on required actions.
• · Ensure timely preparation and submission of annual/periodic performance reviews of the lending portfolio.
• Set and implement crediUbusiness impact evaluation framework and benchmarks pursuant to the bank's
- - !!--.d-e.velo2ffient m_~date and objectives. _ ~
• Maintain good corporate and customer relationships ensuring best customer service.
• Review work performance of staff in the Directorate including their development, deployment, appraisal,
training and welfare in line with the bank's objectives.
• Carry out any other related duties as may be assigned to him/her by the Managing Director from time to
Contact for any query
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a state-owned development finance institution (DFI) established as an apex national-level bank with the key role of being a catalyst for delivery of short, medium and long- term credit facilities for development of agriculture in Tanzania.
View Contact Details