We are looking for HEAD OF INTERNAL AUDIT- 1 VACANCY
>Master's Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, Accounting, finance or related discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
>Internationally recognized professional accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CIPF:A or GPA (T)
>Minimum of eight (8) years post qualification practical audit experience, of which 4 mus~ be in senior level
in a recognized audit firm or reputable financial institution
>Ability to interpret relevant laws and regulations, including Central Bank-related laws, regulations, -
guidelines and policies, and implement them within the TADB strategic plan.
>Ability to design new audit measures taking into account new products
• Conduct regular evaluation of Risk Management, Control, and Governance processes to ensure they are
functioning as intended fo enable the bank achieve its objectives and goals.
• Responsible for developing and implementing annual risk-based audit plans to evaluate the effectiveness
and efficiency of the bank's internal controls.
• Responsible for planning, budgeting and allocation of Internal Audit resources for proper execution of
periodic and unscheduled audits as per approved annual audit plans.
• Responsible for the preparation and implementation of internal audit manual, policies, procedures and
• Coordinate special audits and investigations and present audit reports to management and the Board.
• Responsible for effective use of appropriate audit software for evidence collection, data analysis, test of
controls, prevent duplication of efforts, extravagance, fraud or lack of compliance.
• Coordinate . follow ups on the implementation progress/status of recommendations of external auditors,
BOT examiners and directives of the Board of Directors.
• Communicate with all audit stakeholders including Internal Audit Team, Management, Audit Committee,
Board of Directors, Directorates, Department and Divisions in a clear, concise manner, regularly, ensuring
a collaborative atmosphere.
• Plan and liaise with the External Auditors and Bank Examiners to ensure audit functions are carried out
efficiently and effectively with minimum duplication of efforts.
• Develop an effective team of competent subordinates who understand, and are able to discharge the
obligations of their positions/jobs.
• Develop, direct and control training for subordinates for proper performance of their duties and ensure
qualified and trained personnel are available
• Participate in various committees or task forces geared to policy/procedure development and operational
• Under the guidance of the Board Audit Committee and Management ensure execution of the strategic
vision and future direction of the Internal Audit Department
• Manage, supervise and provide coaching to the Internal Audit staff to be effective and efficient, as well as
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a state-owned development finance institution (DFI) established as an apex national-level bank with the key role of being a catalyst for delivery of short, medium and long- term credit facilities for development of agriculture in Tanzania.