We are looking for HEAD OF INTERNAL AUDIT- 1 VACANCY
>Master's Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, Accounting, finance or related discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
>Internationally recognized professional accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CIPF:A or GPA (T)
>Minimum of eight (8) years post qualification practical audit experience, of which 4 mus~ be in senior level
in a recognized audit firm or reputable financial institution
>Ability to interpret relevant laws and regulations, including Central Bank-related laws, regulations, -
guidelines and policies, and implement them within the TADB strategic plan.
>Ability to design new audit measures taking into account new products
• Conduct regular evaluation of Risk Management, Control, and Governance processes to ensure they are
functioning as intended fo enable the bank achieve its objectives and goals.
• Responsible for developing and implementing annual risk-based audit plans to evaluate the effectiveness
and efficiency of the bank's internal controls.
• Responsible for planning, budgeting and allocation of Internal Audit resources for proper execution of
periodic and unscheduled audits as per approved annual audit plans.
• Responsible for the preparation and implementation of internal audit manual, policies, procedures and
• Coordinate special audits and investigations and present audit reports to management and the Board.
• Responsible for effective use of appropriate audit software for evidence collection, data analysis, test of
controls, prevent duplication of efforts, extravagance, fraud or lack of compliance.
• Coordinate . follow ups on the implementation progress/status of recommendations of external auditors,
BOT examiners and directives of the Board of Directors.
• Communicate with all audit stakeholders including Internal Audit Team, Management, Audit Committee,
Board of Directors, Directorates, Department and Divisions in a clear, concise manner, regularly, ensuring
a collaborative atmosphere.
• Plan and liaise with the External Auditors and Bank Examiners to ensure audit functions are carried out
efficiently and effectively with minimum duplication of efforts.
• Develop an effective team of competent subordinates who understand, and are able to discharge the
obligations of their positions/jobs.
• Develop, direct and control training for subordinates for proper performance of their duties and ensure
qualified and trained personnel are available
• Participate in various committees or task forces geared to policy/procedure development and operational
• Under the guidance of the Board Audit Committee and Management ensure execution of the strategic
vision and future direction of the Internal Audit Department
• Manage, supervise and provide coaching to the Internal Audit staff to be effective and efficient, as well as
Contact for any query
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a state-owned development finance institution (DFI) established as an apex national-level bank with the key role of being a catalyst for delivery of short, medium and long- term credit facilities for development of agriculture in Tanzania.