We are looking for CLUSTER ACCOUNTANT
• A Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting /Finance. Advance diploma in Accounting or Finance.
• NBAA intermediate Stage Module D Of higher modules will be added advantage.
• Work as part of a team to implement Pact Sub-grants activities In accordance with worldwide Pact
policies and procedures and ensure funds set aside for further distribution in a font of grants to
other organization are used In fine with the purpose intended. ·
• On assigned grantees/partners receive and review monthly financial reports against sub grantee budget, program report and deliverables as well as supporting documentation to check for
allowabilty, allocability and reasonably.
• Conduct site visits to provide grants and financial management technical assistance and
document site visits findings and Issues
Contact for any query
The promise of a healthy life. Of a dignified living. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities.
Now more than ever in its 42-year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
- See more at: http://www.pactworld.org/our-promise#sthash.J5jDNIjA.dpuf