1. Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Social Sciences, Education with English double-main from a recognised institution.
2. Possession of good writing skills as well as photography skills is highly desirable. Experience in documentation & impact reporting will be an added advantage.
3. Highly developed interpersonal, communication skills including influencing & negotiation.
4. Exhibit strong ability to work across different age groups & academic levels without compromising the quality of the work.
5. Excellent time management and organizational/ planning abilities.
6. At least two years working experience in a similar role and computer literacy is a must.
7. Previous experience in managing a database is desired
8. Maximum age limit of 26-30 years.
1. Receives and check parcels/letters from sponsors and acknowledges them in the parcel register, database as well as preparing an acknowledgement form to the Sponsorship assistant at the respective location.
2. Receives and reviews child progress letters and other correspondences prepared by project sponsorship assistants. Makes sure the letters are done according to the sponsorship guidelines, reviews accordingly and ensures prompt dispatch of the same to the sponsors.
3. Drafts and writes memos, takes minutes of meetings keeps a copy on file and gives replies to general queries to the Sponsorship Assistants and Village Directors as instructed.
4. Works with the National Sponsorship Coordinator in providing training and guidance for staff involved in sponsorship activities and ensures the co-workers are in line with the sponsorship standards.
5. Manages the photo archive for the entire department. Reviews and saves a copy of all child photos while ensuring they are up to the standards before printing and dispatch to sponsors.
6. Maintains an updated filing structure laid out for the sponsorship department.
7. Supports the National Sponsorship Coordinator in maintaining an updated online database necessary for managing the information within the department.
8. Ensures that the sponsorship department procures all the necessary resources for the smooth running of tasks.
9. Ensure that money gift notifications for a given quarter tally with information on the quarterly control lists.
We work to prevent family breakdown and care for children who have lost parental care, or who risk losing it. We work with communities, partners and states to ensure that the rights of all children, in every society, are respected and fulfilled.