We are looking for ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (General Affairs)
1 .Good communication and Interpersonal skills both in English and in Klswahili (Knowledge of Japanese language will be an added
2. Able to work proactively as a team and conduct duty independently
3. Computer skill: Word, Excel and Power Point
4. Age: between 30 and 40
5. Working experience of not less than 5years in civil service, in diplomatic organsor in international or bilateral development agencies
6. Have a common sense of punctuality and discipline
7. Minimum Bachelor's degree In Public Administration/Human Resources Development, Law and other fields relating international
8. A Masters' degree in those fields will be an added advantage
1. The incumbent will serve as the main person responsible for office human resource management. administration management and public
relation with other home staff in charge, and in the process of future career development. other duty such as project management might be
added. Accordingly the incumbent's main duties are responsible will include, but not limited to: ·
2. 1. Provision of office mana~ement support including being a JICA liaison officer with service providers (legal, Security Company, Accounting
firms, Office landlords etc.)
3. 2. Assisting the office management activities including the handling of all intensive negotiations relating to employment and labor,
immigration and tax exemption matters.
4. 3. Provision of necessary support to JICA office and JICA related personnel and thereby ensure the smooth operation of JICA activity in the
5. 4. Collection, analysis, monitoring of information on all political development in the country especially that which has bearing on JICA's
cooperation to the country.
6. 5.Developing maintaining relationship with Government ministries and organizations Including those which have direct relations with JICA
such as President Office, Ministry of Finance and Planning, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Labor and Employment, The Police,
Immigration Department. TRA and other agencies.
7. Any other duties as assigned by the office management staff.
Contact for any query
JAPAN INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AGENCY
The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is advancing its activities around the pillars of a field-oriented approach, human security, and enhanced effectiveness, efficiency, and speed