We are looking for Officer – EAC Affairs and International Relations
Minimum Academic Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in International Studies, International Development,
Communication or an equivalent.
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
Minimum of two years’ experience International Relations
Demonstrated experience in events management.
• Assist the Managers in the day-to-day operations of the Section
• Maintain an up to date EAC Affairs and IR calendar of engagements
• Maintain and continually update a database of contacts of all EAC and
• Plan and coordinate administrative and logistical activities within the Section.
• Assist the managers in organising and coordination of EAC and international
• Write articles on EAC and IR events for publication in the newsflash
• Liaise with external service providers
• Draft events budgets and proposals for review and Initiate approval.
• Ensure event activities, programs and venues are consistent with KRA
• Assist in creating awareness on Tax developments and innovations in the EAC
and worldwide by disseminating relevant and current information to KRA
Contact for any query
Kenya Revenue Authority
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya.