We are looking for Finance/Admin Assistant
• Previous experience in working with NGOs and a proven experience of two years in similar role
• Good accounting and financial skills
• Fluency in English, Arabic and local language
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to keep confidential information
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Internet (please note for candidates invited for interview there will be an exams to proof his/her ability of using MS Word /Excel)
• In charge of daily book keeping and cash counts
• Ensure a good filing of the financial files and records
• Handling of all payments to suppliers and contractors as requested and authorized by management staff and immediate supervisor, both cash and by bank transfers
• Contribute to the planning of expenses in coordination with the immediate supervisor, the logistician, technical staff and the project managers
• Monitor all cash flow movements
• Being aware of mission operating budget and financial conditions and
• Monitoring the level of expenses in relation to available budgets
• Daily administrative office task
• Preparing general contracts for implementation of activities in the field base such as vehicle rent contracts, suppliers' contracts e.t.c after approval from Juba.
• To assist department colleagues with additional HR tasks which include preparation of staff contracts, preparing documents for terminated contracts, verifying timesheets and hours worked and submitting monthly
attendance sheets, updating annual leave tracker, paying monthly salaries, recruitments and any other HR function.
• Any other duties not listed above and necessary for the implementation of activities
INTERSOS is an Italian humanitarian aid organization that works all over the world to bring assistance to people in danger, victims of natural disasters, armed conflicts or living in conditions of extreme exclusion. INTERSOS’ actions are based on the values of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equal rights and opportunities for all people and respect for diversity and coexistence, paying particular attention to the most vulnerable segments of the population.
Download job advert
Contact for any query