1. Masters level degree in health or related field.
2. Experience as an M&E manager working in international health.
3. Experience supervising professional and support staff in a multicultural, multi-linguistic
4. Demonstrated performance as a decision-maker with excellent interpersonal skills and capable of
directing and managing change, inspiring teamwork and high performing teams.
5. Demonstrated leadership in working with host country officials from the health, community,
1. Collaborates/Supports Project unit to regularly and periodically document and share monitoring and
review findings, lessons, evidences and best practices with staff, partners, relevant stakeholders and
other decision structures.
2. Facilitates data synthesis, analysis and summary M&E reporting base on standard format and donor
3. Develops and operationalizes the M&E framework and system including processes, tools,
methodologies and MIS in line with achieving IMA's strategic objectives, monitoring and assessing
the impact of all work and setting high standards for organizational performance.
4. Ensures adequate reporting to donors by collecting information and preparing Detailed
Implementation Plans, annual reports, evaluations and other reports as required.
5. Assists Chief of Party with data gathering, analysis and management in compliance with donor
6. Evaluates program effectiveness and determines corrective action needed to improve goal
7. In the event of new program opportunities becoming available for IMA, will assist IMA New Windsor
in proposal and documentation preparation.
8. Other relevant tasks as assigned by the IMA World Health Chief of Party for South Sudan or his/her
IMA World Health manages the ENVISION program in.Tanzania in strict collaboration with the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare
(MOHSW) and the Neglected Tropical Disease Secretariat. I MA World Health, a specialist 1n providing essential healthcare services and
medical supplies around the world, is a nonprofit, faith based organization working to restore health, hope and dignity to those most in
need. IMA works primarily in the developing world, where an estimated 30 to 70 percent of health care is provided by faith-based
organizations IMA has 50 years of experience in supporting, implementing and providing technical assistance to implementing partners
in resource-constrained settings, and specifically has worked on the control, elimination and management of morbidity caused by NTDs
for the past 17 years