We are looking for HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Holder of Master's Degree in Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Sociology, Business Administration,
or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 7 years working experience 4 of which must be at Managerial level
• Head the Human Resources and General Administration department
• Assists the Chief Executive Officer in day to day Staff matters activities.
• Review and advise on training programmes, human resources and administrative policies and procedures, inventory
and personnel records and data, staff leave, insurance cover security etc.
• Ensure maintenance of TMRC good public image through courteous staff and clear surroundings.
• Supervise compensation claims, medical, disciplinary affairs and TMRC functions.
• Formulate, recommend and ensure adherence to Administrative and Human Resources Policies Procedures and
• To prepare and implement manpower Plan, Policies and review of Incentive Schemes and Schemes of Services.
• Ensuring health and safety of TMRC staff.
• Processing recommendations for Staff Performance Appraisals, Promotions, Transfer and Salaries.
• In consultation with relevant heads of work places to process all Disciplinary Cases and Recommending Action to be
• Keeping the TMRC well informed of labour legislations and directives relevant to the TMRC Managem~nt and
• In consultation with Head of other Departments, to assess Staff Requirements and Recruitment strategies.
• To develop and maintain a standard system for staff records and files.
• To plan, develop and administer TMRC social welfare, sports and cultural activities.
• Facilitate Staff member travel and maintain proper organization records
• Conducts open performance review and appraisal of subordinates and gives feed back
• Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate