We are looking for Construction Document Controller - Sunnyvale, California
Location: Sunnyvale, United States
- Processes all Project official documentation (includes engineering/technical, correspondence, project management - commercial, legal) generated by COMPANY and CONTRACTOR to be stored in the Document Management System.
- Processes transmittal of information between COMPANY and CONTRACTOR.
- Records Project documentation
- Liaison with customers as required. Coordinate the asset teams on Interface document flow.
- Checking/validation/verification of all documentation, including correct numbering, revisions, status, format, title and legibility.
- Issue of standard and ad hoc reports and registers
- Provide project support to the PM as required, to include maintaining documents and files
- Provides good computing skills and a high degree of customer service.
- Formatting of figures, tables, headings, captions, cross references, etc.
- Support the Project Editorial Style Guide is adhered to (training provided)
- Troubleshoot MS Word, Excel and other common document issues (as needed)
- Rigorously apply and uphold version control
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines
- Organize and manage electronic files/documents
- Interpretation and incorporation of reviewer comments (using Aconex mark-up tools)
- Management of reviewer comments as they apply to document revisions
- Distribute, receive and control the project related documents.
- Support the Document Control Manager to create and modify the Document Control procedures/guidelines.
- Support Project Managers to create and modify project specific document control procedures.
- A minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience working as a Document Controller (or equivalent) in the construction industry.
- BS / BA, Post-Graduate Degree or equivalent experience.
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan, please email recruitmentUSA@turntown.com . If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or recruitmentUSA@turntown.com . This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Contact for any query