We are looking for Contracts Manager - Data Center Construction - Fremont, California
Location: Fremont, United States
- Provide contract development, contract administration and contract management support to the team.
- Manage the contract - including involvement through initial price negotiations, throughout project execution, potential change orders through execution and review for compliance.
- Act as a liaison, between Project Controls, Construction Managers and the general contractor to enforce the contract.
- Assist with urgent audit requests and contracts look-ups.
- Manage and respond to a high volume of daily contract-related inquiries.
- Act as a liaison between the Legal Department and internal business clients and external contacts.
- Manage and coordinate various projects and contracts management responsibilities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including finance and tax departments.
- Efficiently manage our contract management system and procedures, including educating/training internal clients.
- Assist with the beginning to end process for contracts (sometimes includes assisting with approvals or signatures/electronic or wet signatures).
- Ensure that signed contracts are finalized, including communication to relevant parties .
- Manage contract close-out, extension, or renewal and draft and review, negotiate and finalize certain forms of contracts, such as confidentiality and event agreements.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a paralegal or contract administrator.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in the contract or legal space.
- Experience in change management and contract management.
- Experience with various contract delivery methodologies.
- Experience in methods of procurement.
- Experience multi-tasking, reprioritizing, working independently and responding to inquiries.
- Experience extracting, conveying, and understanding information from contracts.
- Knowledge of contract administration principles.
- Experience in all Microsoft Office and G-Suite applications, and Adobe Sign (or similar electronic signing tool).
- Proficient in SAP, SRM, BW Reporting or equivalent.
- Construction and/or data center experience.
- Experience in EPC contracting.
- Familiarity in GMP and DBB contract delivery methods.
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan, please email recruitmentUSA@turntown.com . If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or recruitmentUSA@turntown.com . This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Contact for any query