Location: Bellevue, WA, USA
Provides exceptional support and service to assigned function through all mediums including correspondence, presentations, manuals, newsletters, meetings company activities, etc. Generally provides support to Vice President level
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* May be assigned to log/monitor/manage key functional processes (i.e. customer complaints).
* Coordinates travel plans and itineraries, details of meetings/conferences and maintains calendar for VP on a daily basis.
* Handles related correspondence, telephone calls and other functions as necessary.
* Manages and organizes appointment calendar and schedule meetings.
* Maintains private and confidential departmental files, records and issues.
* Creates proofs, revises and edits written material as needed.
* Investigates and follows through on areas of concern and is responsible for problem resolution.
* Creates and maintains departmental filing systems.
* Uses and coordinates maintenance for local office equipment.
* Coordinates logistics for meetings, net meetings and conference calls: location, communication, resources, etc.
* Serves as Scribe for meetings as needed.
* Maintains department logs, reports, and/or data entry for functional databases.
* Builds professional relationships with customers and other teams.
* Seeks out opportunities to provide additional assistance and assumes cross-functional duties as necessary.
* May have responsibility for directing the work of other Administrative positions
* Handles internal and external correspondence.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
* Associate's degree or equivalent preferred
* 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
* Prior experience supporting top-level executives preferred
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran