We are looking for DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND PLANNING
Holder of Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics, or equivalent from a recognized Institution with Professional AccountinS] Certification i.e. CPA (T) or ACCA or ICMA from recognized professional Institutions
with not less than 10 yeors relevant working experience in a reputable firm, 4 of which should be at Senior Managerial level. Must hove
been registered by NBAA as authorized/certified Public Accountant.
• Heading the Finance and Planning Directorate.
• Ensuring efficient and economical administration of the directorate.
• Consoliaate the TBCL's Financial Budget and Cash Flow projections.
• Consolidate the Institution's P.rojected Financial Statements
• Preparation of detailed monthlr. and quorterlx Financial Statements and sources and application of funds statements.
• Custodianship and controller of the TBCL funas and physical resources.
• Ensuring that accurate and comprehensive informahon pertaining to finance is promptly compiled and submitted as required by
• Maintaining and controlling exf>_enditure within the Approved Budget.
• Advising the Chief Executive Officer on optimum insurance cover on TBCL funds, physical and Human Resource.
• Maintaining on up to dote Bank's assets register.
• Ensure the maintenance of all records pertaining lo the TBCL's accounts to Facilitate the auditing of TBCL books by the Internal
Auditors, External Auditors, and other relevant regulatory authorities.
• To ensure timely payment of Creditors, Salaries and Statutory obligations and maintaining books of accounts on the basis of
• Appraise staff performance in Finance, and Planning Directorate.
• Keep the Chief Executive Officer well informed about all Financial and Accounting matters.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO
Twiga Bancorp Limited (TBCL) was licensed in 1998 by the bank of Tanzania as a Non-bank financial institution under Banking and financial institution act, 1991. The licence empowered the bank to handle all banking products and services except taking deposits on current account. Over the years, the bank has continued to implement strategies aimed at transforming the bank into a fully fledged commercial bank.