Location: Athens, GA, USA
Be different. Do what you love.
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients understand that what they eat directly affects their lab levels. As a vital member of each patient's core care team, you will analyze lab-work results and educate patients-and their families-on what to eat accordingly. Your ability to influence and lead will be critical to helping them live better lives.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Registered Dietitian:
• A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. • State licensure required if licensure is available in the state where the facility is located
• Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area required
• Minimum of 12 months' professional work experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian required
• Ability to work flexible schedules, possibly for multiple facilities and travel when needed
• After hire and training, successful completion of the Competency Assessment for Renal Dietitians (CARD) with a score of at least 80% required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
2026 South Milledge AveSuite A-2, Athens, Georgia, 30605, United States of America