We are looking for Senior Contracts Program Strategist - San Francisco, California
Location: San Francisco, United States
- Analyze and review the Client's end-to-end contract process and procedures, (including procurement operations, contract execution and invoice review) in
- Critique anomalies within and between contracts, such as reimbursement, commercials and clarity in scope and deliverables.
- Manage stakeholders including sourcing, legal and project teams to develop solutions and new operating/contract standards.
- Create value stream mapping to quantify pain points and develop solutions to minimize waste (both in terms of speed and cost).
- Devise improved operating procedures and best practices for wider use in the client organization to reduce turnaround times, amendments and queries.
- Aligns recommendations to the respective needs of each project, delivery type, contract models and phase of contract negotiation.
- Take stock of current supply base relative to client's goals to identify risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate on the supplier performance management program including the collection of performance metrics and tracking of supplier improvement action plans.
- Support T&T's Account Lead for this Client to achieve strategic objectives.
- 10+ year's relevant experience within the construction industry or working first hand in supply chain management.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Construction Management or similar field, Postgraduate study is a bonus.
- In-depth understanding of construction contracts, commercials models and delivery methods.
- Proficient in process mapping, root causes analysis and value-stream mapping
- Highly self-motivated and customer centric.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including great communication.
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative behaviors.
- Organized and thorough individual.
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan, please email recruitmentUSA@turntown.com . If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or recruitmentUSA@turntown.com . This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Contact for any query