We are looking for Information Technology Operations Associate
• University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Statistics with Computer programming, Information Technology, Business Computing or related field obtained from a recognized institution;
• At least five (5) years of relevant working experience in a busy network environment of progressive and responsible technical experience in Telecommunications, Information Technology, electronics, radio/satellite operations;
• Practical experience in use of windows 2012 Server, Microsoft Outlook, Radio Communications, Internet protocols will be added advantage;
• Proficiency in both oral and written English is essential;
• Good knowledge of Ms Office.
• Install, modify and maintain LAN/WAN components, application and utility software;
• Diagnose problems related to the cable plant, network client computers, printers and applications and take corrective measures;
• Conduct periodic review of the existing network infrastructure and advise on capacity planning and infrastructure modernisation;
• Monitor network and systems performance and carry out periodic analysis in order to locate and isolate/remove bottlenecks;
• Periodically provide equipment specifications as required by procurement procedures from time to time.
• Ensure that the information technology (IT) equipment are in proper repair and working order to maintain satisfactory usage;
• Install, configure and maintain of Network hardware such as switches, routers, firewalls, and software;
In emergencies, we get food to where it is needed, saving the lives of victims of war, civil conflict and natural disasters. After the cause of an emergency has passed, we use food to help communities rebuild their shattered lives