1. Mature Christian person with evangelical Christian values; has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and is above reproach in integrity and
2. University degree in Business Management/Administration with comparable work experience. Possession of Certified Procurement and Supplies
Professional (CPSP) which is offered by Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) will be an added advantage.
3. SupeNisory experience.
4. Knowledge and experience in facilities management including basic maintenance knowledge of generators, inverters, vehicles and physical buildings.
5 Experience managing service contracts and the purchasing/in procurement process
6. Strong zatioruif & and execution skills to ensure timely delivery of services.
7. Strong Interpersonal and communications skills resulting in an excellent customer service mentality.
8. Current drives license.
9. Able to work collaboratively, inter-denominationally and cross· organizationally.
10. Excellent command of English Language.
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness tor Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with
people within and outside of Compassion and faithfully upholds Compassion's ministry in prayer.
2. Working within one's influence, serves as an advocate for children around the wor1d who live in poverty and are not able to speak out for themselves.
This includes being informed about the issues of children and influencing other to care about children who are in need.
3. Supervises utilization and maintenance of office space. Ensures the optimal functioning and appearance of facilities (temperature control, plumbing,
illumination, telecommunications and electrical systems, furniture, decor, suppries, etc ... ). Works toward !he optimal utilization of office space and
compliance with Compassion global facility standards. Forecasts Mure needs for additional office space and parking.
4. Oversees purchasing and service contracts. Selects relationships with external suppfiers (for example: cleaning, maintenance contractors,
equipment vendors, landscaping, printers) and oversees the service contracts through regular cost comparisons and open bidding to ensure the
organization receives satisfactory quality at reasonable prices. Ensures proper and timely maintenance of all equipment. Maintains inventory of
consumable and non-consumable resources (i.e.; workstation furniture}.
5. Ensures that the field office vehicle Heel is maintained on a regular basis and that scheduling is efficient 8'1d customer-oriented. Also ensures that
aD driveis comply with co!p()f3.te and local policies governing usage.
6. Ensures a safe and secure office environment. Creates and promotes security measures to all staff (use of emergency exits, fire extinguishers,disaster/evacution plan) and manages !he installation and maintenance of security devices i.e.; locks, keys, badges, alarms). Oversees security
personnel and contracts.
7. Oversees services within the field office such as reception, hospitality, mail dispatch, and room scheduling and set up. May also oversee other kinds
of office support. such as limited bookkeeping-ralated tasks like asset tracking.
8. Supervises a team of support staff that are responsive to the needs of internal customers (&.g.; Facilities Specialist, Housekeeper, Messenger/Driver, Receptionist/Office Assistant. Mail Clerk). Oversees the creation and fulfillment of employees' work and development plans.
Provides regular feedback and conducts performance reviews. Builds a culture of service and Inculcates a cornmitment to integrity.
We are the world’s leading authority in holistic child development through sponsorship.
Holistic child development means we begin, in some cases, with prenatal care and go all the way through leadership development for qualified young adults. It means we take a long-term approach to what we do and go beyond simple involvement in the lives of the children and families we serve.