Location: Houston, TX, USA
Senior Administrative Assistant
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to provide general departmental support at local health science center. Much of your work in this role will involve scheduling, work with Microsoft Excel, travel, and expense reimbursement so experience in these areas are required.
If you have excellent grammar, attention to detail, and strong oral/written verbal skills, this position is for you! Apply today and we'll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Screen calls/emails and direct visitors.
• Prepare correspondence, memoranda, graphs, tables, reports, and presentation materials.
• Schedule and maintain calendars/travel itineraries.
• Develop and maintain filing systems.
• Assist with data entry and basic processing for the financial and/or human resources systems.
• Schedule meetings and rooms, invites participants, and arranges refreshments and equipment as needed. May prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
• May be required to maintain office supplies and equipment.
• Provide guidance and direction to lower level staff and maintain accountability for their work.
• May train entry level clerical staff. May lead support staff. May assist with interviewing, orientation and scheduling of staff. May provide input into lower level staff performance evaluations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred Education: Associates degree.
• Experience: 4-5 years' experience in an Administrative role.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.