Location: St. Louis, MO, USA
The St Louis Fed is one of 12 Reserve Banks serving all or parts of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas with branches in Little Rock, Louisville and Memphis. The St. Louis Fed's most critical functions include: promoting stable prices and economic growth, fostering a sound financial system, providing payment services to financial institutions, supporting the U.S. Treasury's financial operations, and advancing economic education, community development and fair access to credit.
The*Part-Time Customer Service Representative*supports*Federal Program Agency (FPA)*customers and supplier customers who use the Internet to access various Treasury applications. The Customer Service Representative will assist users with troubleshooting issues that are preventing them from accessing the site and obtaining expected results. The Representative will also provide support for granting access to the applications once the required documentation is received. This position requires excellent analytical and customer service skills and will also provide web-based training to fellow staff members.
*Work hours are: Mon-Fri; (1pm to 5pm CST); located at our STL Downtown, or Offsite location. Option for Remote Work may be considered if candidate meets certain criteria.*
* Provide Customer Support via phone and e-mail
* Independently respond to and troubleshoot incoming calls from users of online Treasury applications
* Use automated customer support tools to document the problems and track each issue to resolution.
* Support annual user access recertification and Security Awareness Training efforts for Treasury applications
* Decipher diagnostic reports
* Process daily application audit reports and analyze results
* Draft training materials for the department staff and assist in conducting the training deliverables would include PowerPoint presentations, clearly written instructions and procedures for operations staff
* Analyze existing processes and procedures to identify constraints, and be able to work with peers, management, and analysts to develop or change processes to minimize constraints
* Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience
* 2 years' experience providing customer service support; preferably in a call center
* Understanding of IE browsers; including browser settings and options
* Understanding of Windows-based environments, and familiarity with operating systems and settings
* Excellent customer service skills required to meet customer service quality measures
* Ability to use analytical skills for troubleshooting and trend analysis
* Ability to quickly learn the basics of Treasury business lines and the applications that support those business lines, including functions, reports, and help text of the applications in order to provide premier customer support
* Experience implementing and improving processes
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience effectively training customers or coworkers is recommended
* Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
* Position requires US Citizen or lawful permanent resident with three or more years of US residency
Ranked as a Top Workplace, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity-in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, as well as cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds-are recognized as a strength. Embracing our diversity encourages employees to bring their valued perspectives to the table when generating ideas and solving problems, and promotes an environment where innovation and excellence thrive. Learn moreaboutthe Bank and its culture; check out ourCareers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Organization:** **Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis*
**Title:** *Customer Service Representative (part-time)*
**Location:** *MO-St. Louis*
**Requisition ID:** *262051*