Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
**Summary of Essential Job Duties:**
The Senior Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to cardiac surgery faculty. The Sr. Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing a broad range of clerical, administrative, and general office activities in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule appointment and meetings. Make arrangements for meeting, conferences, or travel for individual or group or department.
- Manage complex calendars for multiple faculty.
- Compose and distribute meeting agenda and minutes.
- Update faculty CV, biosketches, and initiate license renewal.
- Research and respond to inquiries and calls.
- Establish procedures and systems to ensure orderly and timely flow of business.
- Edit documents suitable for publications and distributions; ability to edit materials for punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
+ High School Diploma/GED required.
+ Bachelor's Degree preferred.
**Experience, Skills, Abilities:**
2 years of office and administrative experience required.
Must be able to perform assigned duties in a demanding work environment.
Ability to handle multiple demands and/or manage complex and competing priorities.
Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict
Ability to demonstrate time management and priority setting
Ability to use software applications and operate
technological devices (e.g., computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law.