We are looking for Lecturer – Procurement & Logistics Management
Must have a Master’s degree in Procurement & Logistics Management from a recognized institution of
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Procurement & Logistics Management from a recognized institution of
Must have University teaching experience at the rank of an Assistant Lecturer for at least two (2)
years, or Tutorial Assistant for at least three (3) years.
Must have at least one scholarly article or publication OR should have undertaken at least one research
5. Must be a committed and practicing Christian.
1. To teach at undergraduate level in areas allocated by the supervisor
2. To carry out research, teaching, mentoring, and administration within the Faculty of Education.
3. To engage with the broader scholarly and professional communities.
4. To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high-quality curriculum.
To assist in the development of learning materials and maintaining records to monitor student
progress, achievement and attendance.
6. To supervise or assist with supervision of undergraduate and teach graduate (Masters) students.
To participate in departmental and faculty seminars aimed at sharing research outcomes and building
interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department.
8. To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
9. To provide pastoral care and support to students.
To participate in the administration of the department’s programs of study and other activities as
11. To contribute to departmental, Faculty, wide working groups or committees as requested.
12. Will be involved in community outreach.
13. To maintain own continuing professional development.
14. Any other official duties assigned by the supervisor.