Location: Dallas, TX, USA
The American Girl Dallas retail store at The Galleria is looking for a dynamic individual as a **Part-Time Sales Department Clerk**, who has the interpersonal skills to provide prompt, efficient and exceptional sales assistance within our customer-oriented environment.
* Approach, acknowledge and assist customers promptly; handle multiple customers effectively.
* Assess and meet customer merchandise and service needs by sharing product knowledge, answering questions and directing customers to merchandise, suggestive upselling, and awareness of product availability.
* Share information on store events, promotions and activities with customers.
* Promptly and accurately process all point-of-sale transactions.
* Help resolve customer problems and make suggestions/share product knowledge to turn returns into exchanges.
* Communicate merchandise and service needs to management on timely basis.
* Cross-train to assist in the Doll Hair Salon, when business needs dictate.
* Provide assistance to accomplish team and company goals.
* High school degree or equivalent, preferred.
* Sales experience in the specialty retail or service industry, preferred.
* Must possess basic computer skills; some experience using a POS System, preferable.
* Experience working with children, preferred.
* Must be willing to work a flexible retail schedule, including days, nights and weekends.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
*Posting Title:* Part-Time Retail Sales Department Clerk
*Requisition Number:* 192209
*Location:* Dallas, Texas
*Zip Code:* 75240
*Job Category:* Retail and Merchandising