• Minimum experience of 5 years in implementation of Health projects in South Sudan; familiarity with area of
intervention of the project (Duk County) is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience in implementation of ICCM projects highly valued.
• University degree in social sciences, medical sciences, public health, program management or related field
• Experience with operational security management and security challenges in South Sudan
• Experience managing logistical chain for health project in rural areas
• Willingness and ability to work in unstable contexts
• Advanced English (written and oral)
• Demonstrated experience in project and financial management
• Knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
• Leadership and ability to train and manage staff
• Analytical skill and strategic vision
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and independently
>Leading the implementation of the project activities at Health Facility level, including capacity building,
Technical Assistance, Supervision visits.
>Prepare and adapt the curriculum for PPH training in selected Health Facilities as well as evaluation and
monitoring tools, jointly with the Medical Officer.
>Supervise performance of health facility staff after capacity building and support through on the job coaching.
and coordinate the workplan for the Health Facilityrelated
activities, in support with the Medical Officer.
with the government county health department (CHD), develop and implement work plans for staff in
line with overall NGO community case management annual work plan.
the stock management and case management systems in selected Health Facilities.
with Country Representative and Admin and Finance officer for expenses planning and followup.
> Organise logistics necessary for the conduction of activities in Health Facility and all related visits and
>Supervise and coordinate with the work of the ICCM Project Officer, leading the project activities in the
>Ensure effective referral systems between community and health facilities through coordination with the ICCM
Project Officer. Support
integration of the project with other related interventions in the health facilities or in the area
>Prepare and timely submit; weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual program reports
ICCM Project Coordinator
The ICCM Project Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and oversight of MAGNA’s new ICCM project
in Duk County (Jonglei State).