• Degree/ Diploma / Certificate in law or Community development / protection related discipline
• Three years’ experience working in the field of gender based violence and child rights
• Computer literate
• Provide regular and consistent technical assistance during implementation by MoGEI Child protection facilities
and outreaches through monthly targeted OnJobTraining,
regular mentorship and regular supervision with an
aim of capacity building them.
• Set up a commodity supply system that maintains a regular supply of recreational materials, learning
materials, good storage of all commodities and efficient safe distribution to the beneficiaries in all the project
• Implement a recognized system of monitoring of beneficiaries to ensure that those targeted receive treatment
rations and their outcomes are monitored to measure the impact of the programme to SPHERE standards.
• To ensure program reporting protocols are implemented according to the national guidelines and reports
submitted in time.
• Monitor Supplies for CFS/PHCCs/Schools and ensure records are well kept.
• The Child Protection Officer will contribute in the development of training curriculum, tools and facilitate or cofacilitate
nutrition related trainings for Protection Workers e.g. CRCs and other protection components.
• Support the systematic delivery of FTR, SGBV, Awareness and Protection education messages to the target
programme beneficiaries and the entire community.
• Submit regular progress report to the Child Protection Coordinator for continuous assessment of the
effectiveness and the impact of the program.
and monitor the \child Protection interventions at facility level in close collaboration with the
Ministry of Education and Instruction staff and other partners in the area.
World Vision has been working in South Sudan since 1989 and was one of the few aid agencies that provided emergency assistance during war to the displaced populations in what was then the Southern Sudan region of Sudan. After the country became independent in 2011, World Vision began recovery and development activities.