We are looking for Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant (3)
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
• Demonstrated experience in program design monitoring and evaluation
• At least 2 years field experience in a relief or development environment
• Previous experience with major donor proposal DME requirements (USAID, ECHO, BPRM, UN agencies
• Capacity building experience in project design, monitoring, reporting, and evaluation
• Computer knowledge including Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and Power Point
• Strong skills in written and spoken English
1. Program Planning, Assessment and Design
• Participate in the development of regional program/project design documents, and development of concept
papers and proposals.
2. Monitoring and Evaluation and Close out/Transition
• Work with Regional Program Development and Management Officer and Project Officers to ensure quality
programming and adherence to minimum standards including World Vision International DME standards,
values and principles, SPHERE and other sector standards and protocols as well as the mainstreaming of
themes (Peacebuilding, Gender, Environment, Protection, Disability and Christian Commitments)
• Review project reports as well as donor reports to ensure compliance with recommended guidelines, formats
5. Information Management, Innovation and Learning
• Support the Quality Assurance Manager in innovative operations research and programming interventions
Commodity Management and distribution
• We are stewards through whom the donors channel assistance to the communities.
Beneficiary identification, selections and registration
• Work to with the field coordinator, WFP, counterparts and the community to improve targeting efficiency.
• Using the approved beneficiary selection criteria, organize and participate in the registration and verification
• Organize and supervise food and NFI distributions
• At the distribution center, commodities must be properly stacked on plastic sheeting.
• Ensure that the distribution center is properly organized and secured with ropes and crowd control measures
put in place to ensure smooth distribution and flow of beneficiaries.
• Prepare daily distribution center visit reports and Food Monitors report. This is a MUST
• Ensure proper completion and safe return of all tally documents and beneficiary lists to the head office for
World Vision has been working in South Sudan since 1989 and was one of the few aid agencies that provided emergency assistance during war to the displaced populations in what was then the Southern Sudan region of Sudan. After the country became independent in 2011, World Vision began recovery and development activities.