We are looking for Emergency Response Inclusion Proiect Manager
Bachelor's Degree in social sciences, humanitarian or development studies or any
other relevant area.
. Strong knowledge and understanding of project cycle management
. Knowledge of humanitarian system and work
. Knowledge on disabilities or other at risk groups and experience on
mainstreaming issues [Gender, age, disability)
. Good networking and communication skills
' English fluency, both written and verbal, is a requirement
. Good analytic skills
. Good project proposal development skills for institutional donors
. Good partnership management skills
. Good team player
. Strategic and analytic thinking
. Able to work independently
. Result oriented
Professional Exp erience :
' Experience in emergency response management or coordination with at least
four years' experience in project management.
' Experience in project budgeting and planning [minimum four years).
1. To implement and monitor a coherent, inclusive and quality emergency response in Juba
ensuring compliance to humanitarian standards, disability inclusion.
2. Develop and ensure proper project monitoring system following ERU format and requirements.
3. To develop quality narrative and financial reports and communication materials in timely manner.
4. In close cooperation with CBM f uba team, facilitate the referrals of identified patients with
eye health care needs to hospitals in Uganda.
5. To participate in coordination meetings (cluster meeting) and support. Mainstream
humanitarian actors to include disability in mainstream services being provided to affected population,
6. Facilitate disability experts visit to Juba and ensure proper preparation for the training sessions and follow ups with mainstream humanitarian actors on disabilitv inclusion in humanitarian action.