We are looking for Emergency Response Inclusion Project Manager
Bachelor's Degree in social sciences, humanitarian or development studies or any
other relevant area.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of project cycle management
• Knowledge of humanitarian system and work
• Knowledge on disabilities or other at risk groups and experience on
mainstreaming issues (Gender, age, disability)
Good networking and communication skills
English fluency, both written and verbal, is a requirement
Good analytic skills
Good project proposal development skills for institutional donors
Good partnership management skills
1. To implement and monitor a coherent, inclusive and quality emergency response in Juba ensuring compliance to humanitarian standards, disability inclusion.
2. Develop and ensure proper project monitoring system following ERU format and requirements.
3. To develop quality narrative and financial reports and communication materials in timely manner.
4. In close cooperation with CBM Juba team, facilitate the referrals of identified patients with eye health care needs to hospitals in Uganda.
5. To participate in coordination meetings (cluster meeting) and support. Mainstream humanitarian actors to include disability in mainstream services being provided to affected population.
6. Facilitate disability experts visit to Juba and ensure proper together we tan do more
preparation for the training sessions and follow ups with mainstream humanitarian
actors on disability inclusion in humanitarian action.
7. Ensure administrative tasks related to call up offunds, acknowledgement of receipt of
funds, procurement of materials, utilisation of expenses and compliance with
accountability principles are successfully achieved.
8. In close collaboration with CBM Juba team, develop a recovery phase operational strategy
in order to address the mid-term needs of affected population based on accurate and in
depth analysis of the context including unmet needs and new or existing partners capacity
to address them effectively.