Location: Bellingham Washington
PeaceHealth is seeking a RN -Allergy/Immunology (Part-Time) for a 0.5 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Variable shift with shift durations of Variable .
Req ID: 178901
This is a part-time position working 20 hours per week.
Provides professional nursing care to patients in the clinic/outpatient setting in compliance with professional practice standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
1. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs. This includes assessing patient's condition, triaging patient phone calls, counseling patients, providing patient education, taking patient histories, administering prescribed medications, changing dressings, cleaning wounds and monitoring patient vital signs.
2. Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
3. Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
4. Participates in the development of and maintains established policies, procedures and objectives; quality improvement; safety; environmental and infection prevention programs.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise noted)
PHMG - PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system employing approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200Â providers and 10Â medical centers serving both urban and rural communities in Washington, Oregon, Alaska.Â In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, the legacy of its founding Sisters continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.Â
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through thisÂ three-minute video , and visit us onÂ Facebook Â orÂ LinkedIn !Â We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment!
To learn more please visit:Â jobs.peacehealth.org .Â Â Questions? Review our Employment FAQ or emailÂ Recruitment@peacehealth.org . Please note this email does not accept resumes or applications.
Location:Â Bellingham , Cordata Building (207)
Job Category:Â Â Nursing Â
Shift:Â Â Variable
Shift Length:Â Variable
Work Type:Â Â Part Time
Hourly compensation starts at:Â $ DOE , more depending on experience
RequiredÂ Certifications/Licensure:Â Basic Life Support; Registered Nurse - Washington
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran,Â qualified individual with a disability,Â race,Â ethnicity,Â religion,Â gender,Â pregnancy,Â gender identity,Â national origin,Â age,Â genetic information,Â sexual orientation,Â or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.