Location: GREENVILLE, SC, USA
*Posted Date:* Nov 19, 2019
* We have openings for a *DIETITIAN HOURLY *position.
* *Location*: Bon Secours St. Francis Health System 1 St. Francis Dr Greenville, SC 29601 /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: Part-time: 1 to 3 days per week, typically 8-4:30 M-F with rotating weekend/holiday coverage.
* *Requirement*: NFPE training, prefer specialty certification or advanced training, or nut support but not required
*WE MAKE IT EASY!*
* You can now *chat or text-to-apply*, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text *JOB* to *75000* & search for the requisition ID number 345331 . Click here to view more.
* You can now *prerecord video introductions.* Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013" and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
*Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:*
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
In this role, you will use your clinical knowledge and gain experience while having the support of both the client and the company nutrition teams.
* Key Responsibilities:*
* Ensures satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources
* Participates in and attends departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate
* Complies with guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies &
* Procedures Manual
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree, preferred
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, preferred
* Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
* Must be experienced with computers to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
* Willingness to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities, strongly preferred
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 345331