- Ability to organise, facilitate and or supervise series of staff training
- Experience in facilitating ICCM trainings either as a staff or a consultant
- Experience as a Health Project Officer in a health project with ICCM as one of the major component
- Experience in integrated health and nutrition programme
- Clinical skills
- Communication skills verbal and written in English, Dinka or Jur Chol and Arabic
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Counselling, mentoring and Coaching skills
- Report writing skills
- Skills in working with partners and government line ministries
• Develop a capacity building plan for the CBDs and the CBDs Supervisors in line with the WHO and UNICEF integrated training package or any other relevant iCCM training packages.
• Develop the Terms of Reference (ToR) for each training in consultation with the ICCM Project Manager
• Take lead in the recruitment of training facilitators for trainings where external facilitators are required
• Supervision of all trainings facilitated by external facilitators or internal ToTs
• Organise refresher trainings for the CBDs and CBDs Supervisors based on the post training supervision visits
• In collaboration with iCCM Project Manager, ensure that County Health Department is involved in the planning, implementation and monitoring of quality iCCM program
• Hold monthly planning and coordination meetings with all CBD supervisors
• Ensure integration of iCCM and PHC activities, particularly as regards Health Education, EPI and other Child Health and nutrition activities.
• Responsible for ordering of and accountability for drugs, medical supplies and equipment used by CBDs
We work with the world's poorest people to transform their lives. Together with our amazing supporters, we are working for a world free from hunger and poverty. Find out more about us, the countries where we work and how you can help.