Required: Diploma in Business Administration
Desired: Bachelor of Business Administration
• At least 3 years working experience as Administrator with an NGO
• Ability to work well under pressure and in response to changing needs
• Leadership, personnel and team management, mediation and conflict resolution
• Ability to work with lower level staff
• Ability to ride a motorbike is a MUST since the person will be expected to use a bike
Desired: Experience with Concern or an INGO similar to Concern
• Receiving visitors and service providers and directing them to the respective officers they want to meet in a coordinal manner extending CWW hospitality to them.
• Organising accommodation for Concern staff from other locations and visitors who have booked for accommodation on Concern compound at Nyamlell. Ensuring rooms are cleaned; towels, soap and other necessities given to guests are all in place before the guests arrive.
• Ensuring all CWW offices (Nyamlell, Marial Bai, Aroyo and Aweil North) are well maintained, thoroughly cleaned, minor maintenance works promptly done. Damages reported to the Office Manager and Base Manager promptly for quick action.
• Continuous improvement of the organisational image through ensuring proper office lay out and outlook. Ensuring offices and residences and compounds are clean, well-organised and attractive to provide staff the comfort to perform their duties uninterrupted
• Providing other administrative services to activities in a timely and reliable manner. This includes conference, workshops, meeting and CWW events.
• Support offices to ensure there is order in terms of filing, supply of stationeries, keeping everything on the offices in their rightful places, ensuring availability cleaning items like table cloths for wiping desks and computers.
• Ensuring tea is served timely and areas where tea is served is kept clean, request items for office tea for all locations in a timely manner and ensure items like cups, flasks are adequate.
We work with the world's poorest people to transform their lives. Together with our amazing supporters, we are working for a world free from hunger and poverty. Find out more about us, the countries where we work and how you can help.