We are looking for Temporary FSL Community Mobilizers(3 Positions )
• Good inter-personal skills, initiative, flexibility and patience
• Ability to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
Qualifications and Specialized Knowledge
• Secondary school leaving certificate with 3 years of experience or Diploma or degree in social science with at least 1
• Prior experience in working in Mogadishu.
• Prior experience in Emergency food security project is desirable.
• Ability to read and write in English.
• Computer skills, with focus on word processing and excel.
• Strong morals including, honesty, transparency, generosity, altruism and respect.
• Experience in working in harsh environment would be an added advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations in a team.
Assist the Project officers in the community sensitization, identification and registration of beneficiaries.
In collaboration with the project officers, ensure beneficiary selection committee members are trained on selection
criteria and support them to identify project beneficiaries in the targeted communities.
Monitor the day to day project activities in the field, as specified in the project plan
Train the IGA beneficiaries on literacy and numeracy and provide systematic mentorship
Assist the FSL Project officers in sensitization, identification and registration of beneficiaries.
In collaboration with the project officers, ensure beneficiary selection committee members are trained to develop
selection criteria and identify project beneficiaries in the targeted communities.
Organize community public meetings and facilitate Camp Relief Committee (CRC) selections and/or other
beneficiary selection committees.