We are looking for Associate Risk Officer
- Proven experience of analysing high yield loans, structured finance and other financial instruments, in both corporate and project finance.
- Strong command of English and superb writing skills. Can succinctly and quickly write clear, articulate arguments in a structured form.
- Deliver clear conclusions in the context of large volumes and tight timescales.
- Knowledge of emerging markets, CIS, CEE and SEMED.
- Sound communication skills and excellent Excel knowledge.
- Advanced degree in finance, business, economics or equivalent on the job training.
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant experience, of which [at least] some in a risk management role
- Establish an independent and unbiased view on projects proposed to the Operations Committee / SBIC / under Delegated Authority and make clear recommendations, or approvals on each proposal.
- Analyse the key risks of each proposal and advise on risk mitigation measures, structures, tenor, security, covenants and condition precedents, to the project teams and, via credit notes. Review integrity and anti-money laundering issues to ensure compliance with internal guidelines and advise on referral to the Office of the Chief Compliance Officer as required. Appraise the validity and reliability of key assumptions of each proposal, including via involvement in the commissioning and review of independent due diligence and travel.
Download job advert
Contact for any query