• Medical background Diploma/certificate in nursing or public health is an added advantage
• Knowledge and experience
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in mobilization activities.
• Experience in working in the health sector
• Experience in working in education sector will be an added advantage
• Working experience with an INGO or private sector will be an added advantage.
• Experience working with communities at grass root level
Extensive experience to implement community involvement in implementing programs
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Reporting experience, problem solving and diplomatic skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English, Juba Arabic
• Women are encouraged to apply.
• Proactive and takes initiative.
• Respect when dealing with others.
• Presentable, outgoing with a pleasant character
• Identify him/herself with the mission, vision and values of CMMB
Development and submission of his/her department work plan quarterly with close collaboration with all
departments of County Health department (CHD) especially public health, maternal and child health, EPI and
disease surveillance officer.
• Establishment of health committee at county, Payam and Boma level.
Organizing BHC committee training
• Coordinate with county department of social affair, and social institution for any health related program
Mobilize and organize community participation in any health program in the county.
• Identification, training, monitors, supervise, report and evaluate activities of home health promoters reporting
community feedback on health related issues to CHD.
• Organize regular meeting with health committee, local authorities and health facilities personnel document
issues discussed and report to CHD.
Mobilization for any county health outreach activities.
• Identify community health problems and needs (community diagnosis) and report to CHD. Involvement in
planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of any community health programs.
Collaborate with any other stake holder carrying out community development program.
• Provision of community population and demographic statistic to CHD.
Submission of monthly progressive reports on daily activities carried out.
• Perform Any duty assigned to do by the supervisor.
CMMB is a global non–governmental, humanitarian and development organization with a special focus
on making healthcare available to all. CMMB has been implementing comprehensive health intervention in South Sudan since 2009