• Bachelor's degree/Diploma in logistics, supply chain management or any related technical filed.
• Must have some Field level humanitarian operations experience.
• Knowledge in emergency response operations.
• Experience in Working with Non Food Items and GIK.
• Good interpersonal skills, adaptability, flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks
• Demonstrates Christcantered
life and work
• Understands and is committed to WV’s vision, mission and core values
• Lead the NFI team (NFI monitors and NFI casuals) in conducting NFI Assessments, Verification and
Registration of NFI beneficiaries through a mobile team and in collaboration with other implementing partners
working through the NFI Cluster.
• Ensure NFI/GIK reports are accurately prepared and submitted on time as per donors or stakeholders
standards; (NFI Cluster reporting Formats are to be.)
• Ensure NFI distributions are carried out in accordance with the donor standards;
• Provide support and capacity building to all NFI monitors and NFI casuals that will be working under your
• Support the NFI operations during emergency response by providing on site operation monitoring for all
aspects of NFI and closely collaborating with other sectors in developing sound NFI distribution plans and
effective management of NFI operations.
• Ensure that good working relationships are developed with community leaders in all the areas that the NFI
team might be asked to operate and conduct any NFI related activities.
• Manage the implementation of NFIs ensuring that all needed reports (weekly, Monthly plans, assessment,
distribution reports etc) are done timely.
• Work in close collaboration with NFI coordinator and ensure that the NFI operations and done effectively and
• Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the NFI Coordinator or Management.
World Vision has been working in South Sudan since 1989 and was one of the few aid agencies that provided emergency assistance during war to the displaced populations in what was then the Southern Sudan region of Sudan. After the country became independent in 2011, World Vision began recovery and development activities.