We are looking for Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
• College/university degree in Monitoring and Evaluation studies, social sciences, demography, development planning, mathematics, statistics, health
& nutrition or similar field
• A post graduate diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation is an added advantage
• Four years or more experience working in monitoring & evaluation of development programs preferred.
• Experience working with development fields such as health and nutrition or child survival programming is a plus.
• Experience implementing formative research methodologies including barrier analysis
• Proven monitoring and evaluation skills in randomized controlled trials
• Proficiency in creating data entry templates and conducting analysis in Epi-Info, MS Access, SPSS, or other statistical analysis software.
• Proficient in MS Office, with strong skills in MS Excel, MS Access, MS word, Power point & e-mail.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks according to deadlines, deadlines, and reporting requirements
• High level integrity and initiative taking and positive attitude towards learning and sharing.
A) Test whether Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Groups (IPT-G) reduces depressive symptoms and enhances maternal functioning.
b) Document lessons learned regarding the integration of IPT-G and Care Groups (CG) for potential future scale up.
c) Investigate the effects of reduced maternal depression on maternal behavior change, including behaviors related to WASH, Infant and Young Child
Feeding (IYCF), family planning, management of sick children, and use of preventive services in Uganda.
d) Provide information on whether increased behavior change from IPT-G leads to improvements in child growth in Uganda