· The successful candidate will possess excellent team building, organizational, analytical, and communications
skills. He or she will be performance driven with the ability to motivate and develop human potential.
· Advanced university degree (Masters) in Business Administration or Management. A CPA is an added advantage.
· Track record of 10+ years in a senior role successfully developing, leading, and managing large-scale
programmes and/or organizations in the field of conservation, natural resource management, international
development, and/or other related fields.
· Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis, contracts and legal compliance.
· Skills mix should include organizational development, human resource management. budget and resource
development, strategic planning, and familiarity with information technology.
· Strong skills in program and project planning, financing, management, implementation, and evaluaiion;
Excellent people, team building to facilitate the work of others. communications skills (English and Swahili)
and ability to create and excel in a dynamic working environment.
Initiative, judgement. flexibility, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work effectively under time
constraints. service to others. and solution oriented ..
Personal qualities of integrity. credibility, and commitment to the mission of WWF-Tanzania.
Knowledge of NGO institutional and legal frameworks in Tanzania. Familiarity with Government Bilateral and
Multilateral Assistance Agencies.is desired.
Guide the organizational change process and deliver continual improvements in key operational areas,
elevating WWF-Tanzania's profile as a leading Tanzanian 'partner of choice' and a WWF Country Office recognized globally for its operational effectiveness.
Exercise leadership on bringing holistic organizational growth and effectiveness of operations as in integral
member of the WWF Tanzania Senior Management Team.
Provide strategic thought and leadership on developing and oversee the implementation of financial
sustainability and business planning.
Provide strategic input on engagement of a WWF-Tanzania Advisory Boord.
Serve as the WWF Network focal point for WWF Tanzania on regional and global operational issues.
Develop and ensure implementation of the Information and Communications Technology strategy to deliver
outstanding day to day service to the organization.