1. Clinical degree, nurse or midwife preferred.
2. A minimum of five years' experience in public health in developing countries, especially
in humanitarian setting; experience in nutrition.
3. Proven experience in project management, including financial management, project
writing and reporting.
4. Ability to multitask, ability to handle pressure well, abil ity to improvise, flexibility, cultural
and environmental sensitivity;
5. Fluency in English;
6. Good communication and interpersonal skil ls, and the ability to work in a team;
7. Ability to develop a good working relationship with local organizations, other program
partners and counterparts in order to contribute at the highest level to project deliverable;
8. Strong organizational skills, reliable and self-motivated with the ability to work
9. Willingness to support IMA World Health's Mission.
• Serve as the overall Nutrition focal point for IMA.
• Coordinate IMA's nutrition programs including supervision and capacity building of
• Conduct site visits regularly to monitor and supervise t he program to ensure quality of
services, accurate data collection and verify stock levels of pharmaceuticals and sup pl ies;
• Ensure that all donor required activities, indicators and object ives are su ccessf ully met
within the project t imeframe;
• Provide regular updates to the supervisor, team and stakeholders on progress, priorities
• Attend Nutrition meetings and ensure effective linkages with relevant stakeholders on
technical aspects of the program.
• Contribute to program deliverables and assure that they are submitted in a timely manner; Synthesize and disseminate lessons learned, innovations and best practices;
• Work with finance, logistics, HR/admin and security to ensure smooth implementation of project activities;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
IMA World Health manages the ENVISION program in.Tanzania in strict collaboration with the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare
(MOHSW) and the Neglected Tropical Disease Secretariat. I MA World Health, a specialist 1n providing essential healthcare services and
medical supplies around the world, is a nonprofit, faith based organization working to restore health, hope and dignity to those most in
need. IMA works primarily in the developing world, where an estimated 30 to 70 percent of health care is provided by faith-based
organizations IMA has 50 years of experience in supporting, implementing and providing technical assistance to implementing partners
in resource-constrained settings, and specifically has worked on the control, elimination and management of morbidity caused by NTDs
for the past 17 years