• Demonstrated research experience at leas! in some of the areas of water management, sociology, political science, economics,
natural resource management, ecology, geography, environmental science at a related discipline.
• Demonstrated expert knowledge To integrated water resources management
• Experience in cross-sector stakeholder engagement~ especially in developing countries
• Experience in the development of.effective relationships across institutions and sector
• Excellent strategic skills.
• Ability lo build external partnerships, strengthens capacity, and builds teamwork.
1. Support strategic partnership management between SAGCOT eentre and partners on green growth;
• Coosolidate the relationship beetle SAGCOT centre, WWF and LHI, and other project partners and WWFs support to SAGCOT
centre on decision-making in equitable green growth;
• Support enhanced capacity of SAGCOT centre as an iostiMion to facilitate mufti.stakeholder discussion
2. Conceptualise, analyse and develop collective water stewardship approaches needed to support SAGCOT centre In their
mission of Inclusive and green agriculture growth in relation to local water challenges;
3. Provide thought leadership to around 'equitable green growth' goal, tools and approaches
• Work onopportuni!ies to support replicability of the approach and tools to the entire SAGCOT cooidor and other African growth
• Lead the development of publications in high quaaty outsets in the international peer-reviewed literature;
• Assist with supervision of-PhD/postgraduate students or other consultants where relevant;
The position will contribute to this work by sharing lessons, research, and experience from Tanzania.