We are looking for Document Controller - DIDO Canberra
Location: Canberra, Australia
- Coordinate all project related documentation and distribute to appropriate stakeholders maintaining correct version control.
- Control of documents including design drawings, specifications, calculations, lists, data sheets, vendor data
- Develop and provide core information and input for gateway reviews as required.
- Ensure the timely turn around of documentation issued internally or received externally
- All project documentation have been filed and closed out.
- Contractor and supplier warranty information has been received and filed
- Support, maintain and log project documentation / records on SharePoint and other information systems.
- Support in the development of the PEP and structure / style of the document to ensure consistency
- Establish relevant hyperlink throughout PEP document.
- Documents will be filed according to an agreed filing structure for easy access and control
- Conduct regular audits on SharePoint to maintain reliability.
- Good analytical skills and organisational skills
- 5 - 10 year document control experience working on large infrastructure projects
- Previous experience with document control systems Aconex is a must
- Have experience in producing and executing Project DC and EDM Procedures.
- Data handling or processing experience and skills
- Computer Literate and a have a good working knowledge of project reporting software
- The successful candidate must be available to start immediately.
Turner & Townsend is a world leading organisation where you will be given the opportunity to further develop your Project Management and business development skills in the delivery of some of the region's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects.
At Turner & Townsend we firmly believe that our people are at the heart of our success and we continually strive to create a great place to work.
We promote integrity in everything that we do and apply our expertise to shape a better environment for future generations and, ultimately, generate value for our communities.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
Contact for any query