Location: Washington DC, Washington DC
*** This position is for US Expat authorized to work in the UK. Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI access level, and have favorably completed a government issued Polygraph ***
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
• Work under direct supervision of the Site Program Manager and perform a variety of clearly defined tasks and administrative functions, including written and verbal communication.
• Administer and maintain highly confidential and specialized information utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations.
• Perform administrative duties to include phone coverage for direct supervisor; meeting coordination and invites (including teleconferences and video conferences as applicable), book conference rooms, assist with planning functions to include socials and training, work with vendors on catering; compile presentations, prepare reports, maintain department files, etc.
• Train program employees on expense reporting processes and provide guidance to team. Compile & submit direct supervisor's expense reports.
• Maintain and update confidential employee databases (copies of passports, working visas, SOFA endorsements); update and maintain organizational charts, phone lists, accountability lists and other documents as required; and manage team leave calendar.
• Maintain/update administrative files in program shared folders across different systems and SharePoint.
• Compile team submissions of weekly activity reports and review with supervisor; send to customers and management.
• Coordinate and support expatriate assignments to team/site. This includes liaising with the site PM, inbound employee and personnel security officer in order to provide pre and post-arrival guidance on the full scope of OCONUS assignment administrative matters.
• Coordinate and support short and long term TDY visitors.
• Ensure current guidance on U.S. Passports and UK Visas is communicated to employees on team.
• Ensure current guidance on SOFA endorsements is communicated to team.
• Work with Corporate HR to support annual requirements for employees, including: benefits enrollment, ethics training, performance assessments and other items as required.
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements:
• A combination of education and directly related experience equal to five (5) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements:
• Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI access level, and have favorably completed a government issued Polygraph
• US Citizen
• Participate in department meetings, training, and functions
• Serve as a Company representative to external clients
• Participate in Fluor University® for training and career development
• Contribute to and promote the use of Fluor's knowledge management portals and communities
• High School Diploma or equivalent appropriate General Certificates of Secondary Education or global equivalent preferred
• Expert computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the expert use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in use of Fluor specialized software