Location: Norcross, GA, USA
Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
* Learn electrical distribution business through a structured program of rotating assignments and accelerated training to prepare for a sales or customer service position.
* Develop an understanding of Company professional sales process.
* Develop an understanding of warehouse fundamentals including shipping, receiving, and inventory management and counter sales.
* Learn responsibilities of the customer service and sales positions.
* Develop product knowledge, and demonstrate training and presentation skills.
* Develop an understanding of quotations processes.
* Develop understanding of the importance of continued improvement process.
* No experience required
* Four-year degree preferred
*Knowledge, Skills, Abilities*
* Knowledge of the distribution industry
* Knowledge of professional sales process
* Oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work effectively with customers
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals occupying this position of employment. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skill required of all individuals assigned to this job title. Management reserves the right to modify all or part of this job description at its discretion in order to meet location requirements, staffing levels, and/or any other needs of the business. All of the essential functions of the job, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or equivalent state law, may not have been described. All requests for reasonable accommodation(s) will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
**Title:** *Part-Time Sales Trainee*