We are looking for Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Officer
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or selfeducation,
prior experience or onthejob
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications or related field.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
• Cisco Certified Network Professional
• IBM certified Professional – Lotus Notes/Domino Administrator
• Demonstrated Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Thorough knowledge of system and network design, implementation and troubleshooting
• Strong technical knowledge and skills in managing Windowbased
• LAN/WAN installation and configuration, Voice (PBX) system and Lotus Notes Server administration
• 3 years working experience, one of which has been in the capacity of managing systems and network
administration in a busy environment.
• Experience in management and implementation of ICT project
• Good communication skills and articulate both verbally and in writing.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to relate technical issues to a largely nontechnical
• Ability to function in high security risk situations
Oversee the installation and maintenance of ICT infrastructure to ensure overall effective ICT service delivery
Provide IT technical support in computer hardware and software maintenance to users at the National Office
as well as in all field offices as required.
ICT Asset Management
Oversee ICT assets management, including receipt of new assets and their movements.
Maintain an updated inventory of all ICT Assets across the organization.
Make recommendations for any disposals
Advise users on purchasing, repairing, upgrading, disposing and replacing computer equipment.
ICT Hardware maintenance
Oversee repair and Maintenance of ICT equipment, ensuring that the services are done in a timely manner as
Provide support on the repairs of ICT equipment
Customer care/Help desk support
Ensure that timely and quality ICT support and Help Desk services are provided to customers
Manage all calls and emails requesting for ICT support and assign the calls to the relevant technical support
Report monthly status of Service Desk Support status in order to increase satisfaction level of clients.
Staff capacity Building
Manage the structured enduser
staff training to ensure optimal and efficient use of all ICT systems in place
Build the capacity of other team members in ICT infrastructure.
World Vision has been working in South Sudan since 1989 and was one of the few aid agencies that provided emergency assistance during war to the displaced populations in what was then the Southern Sudan region of Sudan. After the country became independent in 2011, World Vision began recovery and development activities.